Help Desk and PC Inventory Software by Gritware   Gritware Support Forums
Gritware Support Forums
Register Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment  
Canadianmade

Member
Registered:
Posts: 62
Reply with quote  #1 
Hello,
When running a report that includes the SftLicense.Software Product and SftLicense.Version fields the resulting display is wrong. The heading with the version does not match what is installed on the computer or listed under the Software tab in the Computers inventory section.
When I change the sorting options it comes out different again with machines ending up under the wrong version headings.
If I remove the SftLicense.Software Product field and leave just the version field it displays correctly. I'm ok with leaving out he Software Product field for now but just thought I would report the bug.
thoese

Moderator
Registered:
Posts: 480
Reply with quote  #2 
Thanks for reporting this.  I will look and see if I can verify if this always happens.  I will report back here with any updates.

Thank you,

__________________
Todd @ Gritware
Other resources
Gritware.com
Knowledge Base
Web Tracks Help
thoese

Moderator
Registered:
Posts: 480
Reply with quote  #3 
I was looking into this and I'm unable to reproduce.  When I run a software report using the SftLicense table and include the "Software Product" and "Version" fields everything aligns as expected. 

If this is still an issue let me know.  I'm currently working on a bug fix update and if possible would like to include a fix for this.

__________________
Todd @ Gritware
Other resources
Gritware.com
Knowledge Base
Web Tracks Help
Canadianmade

Member
Registered:
Posts: 62
Reply with quote  #4 
Sorry, I forget what report this was for. From some test reports it appears to be working fine.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.